Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I am starting to curl...


I started working with the Canadian Curling Association in November of 2008...ironically, I do not curl. Fortunately, my position requires no background as player, I do however, have many hours of experience watching it on TV as a screaming fan. After a year under my belt with the organization and being up close and personal with some of the worlds best players, not to mention the average jo - curler...I too want to play! So, I am starting the "Getting Started" program offered the Ottawa Curling Club (check your local club for a similar program for new curlers). http://www.ottawacurlingclub.com/

My intent of this blog is to try to document my progress over the next few months. I hope to provide a place for others to share their stories, their insights and helpful info. Who knows maybe others will be motivated to give it a try.

I will update every Wednesday, starting Oct 14, 2009....but feel free to add stuff at any time.

If you are a seasoned player PLEASE give some advise on rules and etiquette...we will appreciate it.

Please sign up, follow along, add content, give advise...

No comments:

Post a Comment