Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If Your Going To Lose, Lose BIG!

What a bad night for us!!! Sameer was able to exact his revenge for the beating we gave him last week.

I reluctantly announce the score was 9-1. Even more reluctant to say 6 out of the 9 points they got we had the hammer. Not sure if it was because the ice was impossible to read or there were mexican steroids at work...or maybe it was this guy who distracted me:



I am not even sure what to to say about it...so I am looking to others to add some comments! PLEASE HELP

4 comments:

  1. That wasn't so fun last night. I don't think it was the Mexican steroids but the funky ice. I kept falling on my ass too. Just a forgettable night all around. I blame the skip... oh, wait, that was you. Next week will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what happens when you bring a rubber chicken to the table. That's not going to be good when he has to remove the tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this pix was actually taken at a curling event..."Golden Chicken Streaker". thanks god he did do a cartwheel!

    ReplyDelete